All clothing should be marked with the camper's name (either using permanent marker or labels). This will help ensure that most of what you send will return. If clothes are not marked, they may go to "clothes heaven".
We have prepared a Packing List that you can use as a guideline to pack for camp. This is just a suggested list, not mandatory. You may want to add a few things, leave out others, but it is a good place to start.
- Flashlight (w/ extra batteries)
- 1-2 pairs of old, long tube socks
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Athletic shoes
- Fishing pole (optional)
- Water bottle
- 2 swim suits (ladies, no 2-piece please)
- Camera (optional, we will have a photographer)
- Dark clothes/camo good for hiding at night (Father Son Camp)
- Sleeping bag or sheets (twin/cot size)
- Blankets (prepare for chilly nights)
- Backpack (optional)
- Rain gear
- Sweatshirt for morning/evening
- Sandals/shoes that can get wet
- Check your email for additional weekend scpecific suggestions!
You will not need expensive valuables at camp. These might be expensive watches, rings, radios, costly cameras, etc. The camp cannot be responsible for these items if they get lost or misplaced. Cell Phones, iPods, iPads, Kindles, PSP's, Walkman Radios, CD Players, and Game Boys should not be brought to camp. We are trying to preserve a wholesome, rustic, outdoor atmosphere here at camp. These items seem to only detract from this setting. Alcohol and illegal drugs are not permitted at camp. Campers should not bring personal sports equipment to camp from home. If they do, they will be doing so at their own risk. Camp is not responsible for lost or broken sports equipment, unless it is being used in a program activity for camp (i.e. bows for archery, etc.). Campers are not allowed to bring animals/pets from home. Weapons are not allowed at camp, other than rifles and bows for riflery and archery. If campers have personal rifles or bows, they must be locked up with the camp's equipment. Please understand that each of these policies are in place for the well-being of all campers and staff. If you have questions, please contact our office.